Amanda-Users

Re: Quantum Super DLT 320

2004-01-07 14:56:19
Subject: Re: Quantum Super DLT 320
From: Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
To: gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:52:28 -0500 (EST)
Gene,
Martin,

Thanks - put Martin's numbers into my amanda.conf, will see how it
runs. So far though we haven't configured the new user disks, its
just /, /opt so we are currently under-utilizing the new tape drive.

Normally we are short capacity, its a new 240R and will support
lots of disk (20 disks on the system, jbod array and fiberchannel).

This is probably the high-end drive at my site, I've only one so
I hope it doesn't fail during a critical recovery. There is a potential
downside to the new toys :-)

                                                thanks,

                                                Brian