Amanda-Users

Re: Using amrestore

2004-01-07 14:35:54
Subject: Re: Using amrestore
From: "fgarcia AT cie.com DOT mx" <fgarcia AT cie.com DOT mx>
To: Dean Pullen <dean.pullen AT virtuefusion DOT com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 13:31:40 +0000
Dean Pullen wrote:
Yes you would have to do that, but also you can do an interactive restore using the -i option

Regards

Would I need to copy this file to the client I backed-up or do I simply
perform the restore command from the backup server itself?

I'd wish to extract every directory within the backup every time, as opposed
to a specific directory. How would I do this?