Amanda-Users

D'oh! Disklist file gone.

2004-01-05 12:11:27
Subject: D'oh! Disklist file gone.
From: "Ken D'Ambrosio" <kend AT xanoptix DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 12:08:03 -0500
I made one of those ironic little glitches today: I was deleting old disklist files, when someone asked me an unrelated question, and wound up deleting "disklist*". Wups. And the ironic factor, of course, is that the amanda directory, itself, isn't backed up. [We've been working on getting the server up-and-running, and hadn't yet gotten around to putting itself in the disklist.] Is there any way to re-create this without starting from scratch? Is it tucked in any log file anywhere, or anything of that sort?

Thanks much...

Ken D'Ambrosio