Amanda-Users

RE: gnutar version -- exactly 1.13.25 or just 1.13.25 and above?

2003-12-16 16:52:53
Subject: RE: gnutar version -- exactly 1.13.25 or just 1.13.25 and above?
From: Mark_Conty AT cargill DOT com
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:44:13 -0600
> BTW, etimeout is set to 7200 seconds, which has long since
> elapsed.

Correction -- I meant to say that it's _dtimeout_ that's set to 7200
seconds:

        etimeout                10800   # 3h estimate timeout per f/s; default
is 300s.
        dtimeout                7200    # 2h amdump timeout per dump; default
is
1800s.
        ctimeout                900     # 15m amcheck timeout per host; default
is 30s.

But I'm puzzled as to why, after 15+ hours of working on the same DLE,
the dump hasn't timed out??

-- Mark