Amanda-Users

Urgent reply

2003-11-17 04:19:08
Subject: Urgent reply
From: "Idris Mohammed" <idrismohammed AT trust-me DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:16:11 +0100
Plot 101c, Park Street Leeki Phase 11,
V/I, Lagos.

Dear Sir,

I write this august letter in confidence, believing that it will reach
you in high spirit and I believe you will maintain the level of
confidence and trust matters of this nature requires. Though, I know
that this proposal may make you apprehensive and worried, but I assure you that
all will be well at the end. Before proceeding, I wish to introduce
myself. I am Idris Mohammed, Deputy General Manager, (Credit
Controls)with Standard Trust Bank Limited, Lagos. I got your contact
from a reliable fellow.

The Proposal: A Chinese Citizen, Late Engr. Chang Young, a Petrochemical
Engineer
with Eleme Petro-Chemical Co. Rivers State. Until his death in ADCplan
crash in November 2000, operated a domiciliary account with us and had
a closing balance as at the end of September 2000 amounting to
$35,000.000 ( Thirty Five Million  United States Dollars Only), the bank now
expects a next
of kin as beneficiary to no avail.  Valueable efforts have been made by
Standard Trust Bank

Plc to get intouch with any of late Chang Young?s family as beneficiary to his
estates without
success. It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate
any of Late Engr. Chang Young?s next of kin, since he had no wife or
children that is known to the bank. Consequently,
 the chairman and the board of Directors are planning to declare the fund
"Unclaimed"

and transfer it to special trust fund for purchase of arms and ammunition
for ECOMOG soldiers in sierra Leone and Liberia zones in the East Africa
sub-regions. In other to avert this negative development, I now seek your
permission to have you stand as next-of -kin to the estate of late
Engr. Chang Young, sothat the fund $35,000.000 will be released and paid into
your account as beneficiary?s next of kin. I will help to arrange all
documents and proves to enable ! us get this fund out.

I have secured from the probate registry an order of mandamus to locate
any of the deceased beneficiary and more so, I am assuring you that
this transaction is risk free. Once the fund ismoved to your nominated
account, you will be entitle to 25%. Your share stays while the rest be
for me and some people I will settle here. You will be entitled to
substantial part from my percentage, in trust for investment.

As soon as I receive your acceptance in principle, Iwill furnish you
with the necessary modalities for commencement.Finally, I am relying in
my confidence in you, having opened up toyou, if however you are not
interested, please feel free to destroy this information as I will
continue to scout for willing partner(s).

Thanks And God bless you.
Yours Faithfully,
Idris Mohammed.