Amanda-Users

Urgent Reply

2003-11-09 08:33:44
Subject: Urgent Reply
From: "Mrs Mariam Abacha" <mariamabacha4real AT post DOT cz>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 13:29:45 +0000
Dear Sir,
 PROPOSAL FOR THE RE TRANSFER OF US$45.5 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS.

 I am MRS MARIAM ABACHA (WIDOW) the wife of Late General Sani Abacha Former
Head of state of the defunct Military Government of Nigeria, who was killed,
while in office in 1998. After these, the Present Democratic Elected Government
of OLUSEGUN OBASANJO took over in 1999 as a result of Military misrule over the
years, during the tenure of Late General Abacha (my husband) he enriched and
accumulated a lot of money while in office, but unfortunately for him the man
died. This money was lodged in different banks abroad in America, Canada,
Europe and Africa. Etc.
 However, the present Government succeeded in Frozening most of these Accounts
and have so far recalled these money back to the country, with exception of the
money deposited in a valt with AMICABLE SECURITY COMPANY in Cotonou Republic of
Benin undiscovered up til date. And due to sanction placed on the family by the
Present Government I can not reach this money nor withdraw it to Nigeria for
use. Otherwise, we have jointly decided within the family to relocate this
funds out abroad for investment. This is the only ways and means we can utilize
this money wisely. Consequently, we beg for your assistance in investing this
money ie. Purchase factory (s), Estate and any other viable venture you might
suggest. I got your contact from the internet when i was searching for a
reliable person that willassist me, we have also agreed to give you 30% of the
total amount as share in this business, at the end of the day. Finally, we
require the following information to facilitate and nor!
 malization of documentation with the Security Company.
 (a) Your complete name
 (b) Your Telephone/Fax Numbers
Again, all arrangement and logistics of this transaction are in place as you
are free and secured in this transaction, you will be glad you did and we shall
remain grateful. I most faithfully look forward to hear from you.
Thanks in anticipations.
 Best regards,
 MRS.MARIAM SANI ABACHA
N/B:PLEASE FOR CONFIRMATION CHECK THIS WEB.SITE
(www.econdad.org/AbachaLaunch.htm)