Amanda-Users

Re: Problems with finding tapes loaded

2003-11-06 11:49:27
Subject: Re: Problems with finding tapes loaded
From: Adam Ardis <aardis1 AT yahoo DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 08:48:27 -0800 (PST)
I agree, it's most likely not amanda at this point.
/dev/rmt are sym links, so I used the raw device for
the mt command.  The drives are all standalone, but on
the same SCSI target.  I don't know what exactly
changed, but I've done a boot -r to try reconfiguring
it, but i'll try removing the sym links and doing a
reconfigure again.  If my drives are failing, it
hasn't been obvious at me at this point.  Thanks for
the input.

twdbs001:/export/home/amanda$ ls -la /dev/rmt/*ubn
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     other         45 Nov 11  2002
/dev/rmt/0ubn ->
../../devices/pci@1f,4000/scsi@3,1/st@2,0:ubn
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     other         45 Nov 11  2002
/dev/rmt/1ubn ->
../../devices/pci@1f,4000/scsi@3,1/st@3,0:ubn
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     other         45 Nov 11  2002
/dev/rmt/2ubn ->
../../devices/pci@1f,4000/scsi@3,1/st@4,0:ubn
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     other         45 Nov 11  2002
/dev/rmt/3ubn ->
../../devices/pci@1f,4000/scsi@3,1/st@5,0:ubn