Amanda-Users

Re: Book: Automating UNIX and Linux Administration

2003-09-26 15:04:06
Subject: Re: Book: Automating UNIX and Linux Administration
From: Kirk Bauer <kirk AT kaybee DOT org>
To: Mitch Collinsworth <mitch AT ccmr.cornell DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:00:09 -0700 (MST)
On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Mitch Collinsworth wrote:

> The plug you sent to another list a few minutes ago ended with:
>
> > This ends my one-time-only plug for my book.  Thanks!
>

> Then you posted it again here, without the one-time-only caveat!
> So now I've received it twice, so far, and have to wonder how many
> more lists I will have to see it on before the end of the day!  :-(

I sent a similar message to several lists for programs mentioned in the
book.  I guess you are on more than one of those lists.  I meant it to
be a one-time-only plug on each mailing list.

Sorry for the spam... you hopefully won't get any more.

--
Kirk Bauer <kirk AT kaybee DOT org>
http://linux.kaybee.org | www.autorpm.org | www.logwatch.org