Amanda-Users

Book: Automating UNIX and Linux Administration

2003-09-26 12:10:48
Subject: Book: Automating UNIX and Linux Administration
From: Kirk Bauer <kirk AT kaybee DOT org>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:08:41 -0700 (MST)
This message is a shameless plug for my new book: Automating UNIX and
Linux Administration.  I feel this message is appropriate both because
many users of this program are interested in automation and Amanda is
mentioned within the book.  I hope to actually discuss Amanda in a
future edition if the publisher decides to make a new edition one day.
But at least I gave Amanda a good plug ;)

You can buy the book from Amazon here:

   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1590592123/kaybee-20

You can find the list of chapters and brief summaries here:

   http://kaybee.org:81/kirk/aua.html

All source code from the book will be available from www.apress.com shortly.

--
Kirk Bauer <kirk AT kaybee DOT org>