Amanda-Users

Re: No index records problem

2003-09-26 13:34:08
Subject: Re: No index records problem
From: Stefano Coletta <creator AT mindcreations DOT com>
To: Martin <ammail AT sebastian DOT nl>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 19:01:42 +0200
If you cut
07735042527/./

from the line and you tar again the file you'll see that restore works.

The resulting line will be:

pc28_21092003_111103.tar.gz

However you have to use the latest tar version to get properly generated index files.

--
Stefano Coletta

http://www.mindcreations.com

Martin wrote:

Jon, I have successfully gunzipped the indexfile. Amanda is backing up
exactly one directory on the client and that directory contains just one
file. Here are the contents of the gunzipped file:

07735043175/./
07735042527/./pc28_21092003_111103.tar.gz

The filename above is indeed the file amanda should backup.
Does this look like a correct index file? It does to me..... Any
suggestions?
Thanks!

Martin