Amanda-Users

Re: planner problem

2003-08-21 11:30:03
Subject: Re: planner problem
From: Eric Siegerman <erics AT telepres DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:25:04 -0400
On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 09:21:20AM -0400, Shashi Kanbur wrote:
> FAIL planner flamingo /data3 20030820 0 [Estimate timeout from flamingo]

There are any number of reasons for this, and we have nowhere
near enough info to guess which of them is operative.

Look in the debug files on Flamingo and on the Amanda server
(they're in /tmp/amanda by default, but you might have it
configured otherwise -- the --with-debugging or --with-tmpdir
option to "configure").  That should give you a hint.

--

|  | /\
|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics AT telepres DOT com
|  |  /
When I came back around from the dark side, there in front of me would
be the landing area where the crew was, and the Earth, all in the view
of my window. I couldn't help but think that there in front of me was
all of humanity, except me.
        - Michael Collins, Apollo 11 Command Module Pilot