Amanda-Users

Re: Not again !!!

2003-08-06 15:17:24
Subject: Re: Not again !!!
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: barryc <barryc AT rjlsystems DOT com>, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 15:06:01 -0400
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>

>>Remember Kevin, its only the winderz people it bothers.
>
>Not true.
>Windows users are the only ones with anything to fear from these
> messages. It bothers (read: annoys) most of us.
>
>NOTE: For the purpose of this correspondance, "most" is defined as
> 'Some number of amanda-users subscribers, greater than or equal to
> two.'

The definition of bother is relative I guess.

Well, with the delete button only centimeters away, its not a bother
to me.  Now IF I was running winderz (I do not have a copy on the
property) and got myself a viri, then that would 'bother' me.

AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M
Athlon1600XP@1400mhz  512M
by Gene Heskett are: