Amanda-Users

Re: amrecover problem

2003-07-30 02:38:17
Subject: Re: amrecover problem
From: briner <work AT infomaniak DOT ch>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: 30 Jul 2003 08:35:49 +0200
hi,

when you type amrercover -s borkerserver... it means that borkerserver
is where the index information are.

I saw in your amanda.conf that your index file are stored in
infofile "/var/lib/amanda/normal/curinfo"       # database filename
logdir   "/var/lib/amanda/normal"               # log directory
indexdir "/var/lib/amanda/normal/index" # index directory

so in borkerserver:/var/lib/amanda/normal/index you should find the
index information base...

is that the case?

if not!.. the server is usually where you run amanda.
then type amrecover -s <amanda_server>

hope it will help

briner