Amanda-Users

Re: Contribution?

2003-07-30 03:24:39
Subject: Re: Contribution?
From: Nicolas Ecarnot <nicolas.ecarnot AT accim DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:22:23 +0200
On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 à 01:35:44PM -0500, Bruntel, Mitchell L, SOLCM wrote:
> I have a contribution to make.
>
> I've taken most of the help files, man files, and everything I can think of ,
> and put it into a WORD document, with an Table of Content (Am working on a
> index/concordance file for it too!).

If you don't see any problem, I would be happy to receive it, convert it into
HTML, PDF and OpenOffice so that anyone can read it.

> it's about 110 pages, and has been extremely helpful in trying to get myself
> up and running.

136k is ok for me :o) so if you want, you could send it to me.

> Who should I send it to?  It' about 136K, so I won't post it to list.
> What I'd ideally like is to have the document available on the web page, so
> that "newbies" (like myself) can get more information than is currently
> available from the faq-o-matic!

Good idea. As an amanda (almost-)beginner, I'm right inside reading tons of
docs, and I have a clear view of all the doc files.

--
Nicolas Ecarnot