Amanda-Users

Re: UPDATE: Still getting timeout: Long entry

2003-05-21 17:48:06
Subject: Re: UPDATE: Still getting timeout: Long entry
From: Jay Lessert <jayl AT accelerant DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 14:45:33 -0700
On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 04:20:51PM -0500, Rebecca Pakish Crum wrote:
> > Is it normal that the "sendbackup" starts more than 1 hour later then
> > the sendsize?   The estimate time is only a few minutes according to
> > your report below.
>
> No, this is not normal.

Actually, I think that if you look carefully, you'll find that while
it is true that sendbackup on the problem client started about an
hour after sendsize finished, the reason is that the server was
waiting for other estimates to finish; this took an hour, and
is pretty normal.  Not a problem.

--
Jay Lessert                               jay_lessert AT accelerant DOT net
Accelerant Networks Inc.                       (voice)1.503.439.3461