Amanda-Users

Re: Overland XB tape stacker

2003-01-28 08:57:02
Subject: Re: Overland XB tape stacker
From: Chris Dahn <chris.dahn AT computer DOT org>
To: "Nigel Barker" <nigelb AT muscat DOT com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 08:11:54 -0500
On Monday 27 January 2003 12:19 pm, Nigel Barker wrote:
> Hi
>
> Apologies for the level of this question, I'm sure the answer is around on
> the web, but I can't find it!
> (Is there a "Idiots Guide to setting up your first Amanda install"?)
>
> Anyway, got a 10 tape Overland XB tape stacker, with a dlt 7000 drive, and
> I'm looking to find a suitable chg-multi.conf file.
>
> Anyone have any clues/pointers?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Nige

  This doesn't necessarily address the tape stacker problem, but a good
general purpose document to go look at for Amanda help is the open chapter of
Unix Backup and Recovery. You can find it here:

http://www.backupcentral.com/amanda.html

|Christopher Dahn          | Software Engineering Research Group,|
|3141 Chestnut St.         |   Feel the SERG!                    |
|Attn: CS Dept., CAT 186   | http://serg.cs.drexel.edu/          |
|Office (PA): 215.895.0203 | OpenPGP public key:          |
|Office (NJ): 856.614.5430 | http://search.keyserver.net/ |
|Fax: 215.895.0545         |                              |