Amanda-Users

Re: amrecover fails *again*

2002-11-20 17:06:44
Subject: Re: amrecover fails *again*
From: "Richard B. Tilley (Brad)" <rtilley AT vt DOT edu>
To: Jon LaBadie <jon AT jgcomp DOT com>, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:23:45 -0500
Thanks for the smart response.

I'll just stick with my manual method of restoring as I don't have time to
change a src file (that I don't currently have) and recompile. Besides, my
method works... it's amanda's method that doesn't work, but no one seems to
care about that.

Read The Fucking Manual punk. My balls are bigger than yours punk so don't
bother me. Do what the error message says dog-breath before I squash you with
my 64-bit souped-up, compiled the compiler ... yadah yadah yadah

Now, I wonder why Open Source and Free Software aren't more main stream?