Amanda-Users

Re: printer command defined?

2002-11-18 07:35:02
Subject: Re: printer command defined?
From: "Alfonso Armenta" <alfonsoarmenta AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 12:02:10 -0000
Hi;

Thanks Christoph for your answer.

There is no lbl-templ anywhere in my tape definitions. Nor do I want to
print labels (I saw this in the man pages). I put for a while a 'printer
/dev/null' line with no difference whatsoever...

There's no lpd or any printing-related software in that box either, at least
that I am aware of!

One of the reasons why I have had difficulties searching for this is because
all recent reports I've seen posted have this line...

Thanks to all for your help,
Alfonso