Amanda-Users

printer command defined?

2002-11-18 06:02:48
Subject: printer command defined?
From: "Alfonso Armenta" <alfonsoarmenta AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:16:10 -0000

Hi everybody;

Maybe I am 'unusual' user here, but I got my backups and recover working 100% fine... Just a little detail that I definitely don't like:

FAILURE AND STRANGE DUMP SUMMARY:

amreport: FINISH no printer command defined

I know that data is being dumped properly and that amrecover works grand... But why can I not show my boss a report without the word failure written in caps? :)

Apologies if this is somewhat obvious or trivial for some of you, but I've read manpages and FAQs as well as list archives cannot find an answer to this.

Thanks in advance,

Alfonso