Amanda-Users

Re: amanda support

2002-11-12 18:07:06
Subject: Re: amanda support
From: Frank Smith <fsmith AT hoovers DOT com>
To: Eric Bergeron <bergeron AT caradas DOT com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:35:48 -0600
--On Tuesday, November 12, 2002 16:48:50 -0500 Eric Bergeron <bergeron AT caradas
DOT com> wrote:
My company is looking for a tech. support company to solve any problems that
come up.

While this is not needed in my mind, due to this mailing list, management wants
to pay someone and point fingers at.

Since the support on this list is (IMO) better than the support you can get
for any other product (HW or SW, free or paid), I doubt anyone could make a
go of providing paid support for Amanda.  Then again, I may be underestimating
the number of PHB's in the world.
  Possibly one of the consultants that pop up occasionally on this list will
offer to take your money in exchange for posting to the list if you have any
problems.

Frank

--
Frank Smith                                                fsmith AT hoovers
DOT com