Amanda-Users

RE: Hostname lookups[continued]

2002-09-20 08:25:26
Subject: RE: Hostname lookups[continued]
From: "Martinez, Michael - CSREES/ISTM" <MMARTINEZ AT intranet.reeusda DOT gov>
To: "'Mozzi'" <linux AT mostert.nom DOT za>, "Martinez, Michael - CSREES/ISTM" <MMARTINEZ AT intranet.reeusda DOT gov>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 08:10:51 -0400
Remember, you gotta check the .amandahosts on both the client and the server
(they will be different) and you shouldn't make any amanda stuff mod 777

Also remember that amanda by default communicates over ports 10080 - 10083
so you gotta make sure these ports are available and make sure all your
network stuff is right

Michael Martinez
System Administrator