Amanda-Users

chg-zd-mtx

2002-09-10 15:41:23
Subject: chg-zd-mtx
From: Galen Johnson <gjohnson AT trantor DOT org>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:24:31 -0400
ok...I've determined that the best change script to use (for me) is chg-zd-mtx. Now, for some reason when I try to run the chg-zd-mtx -info I get the error '<none> changerfile must be specified in amanda.conf'...now, this file is defined in my amanda.conf file (/home/amanda/config/daily/chg-zd-mtx.conf) . Upon closer inspection, the amgetconf reference within the changer script doesn't appear to reference the config file anywhere. Should I be in the config directory when I run these commands (it works but...)? Does amanda cd there when it runs or should I plan to modify chg-zd-mtx (which seems like a bad idea, especially if you have multiple configs)?

=G=