Amanda-Users

Re: help for compiling amanda to support xfsdump in RH 7.3

2002-08-23 11:43:19
Subject: Re: help for compiling amanda to support xfsdump in RH 7.3
From: Zhen Liu <zliu AT iusb DOT edu>
To: "Joshua Baker-LePain" <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:30:43 -0500
Hi Joshua:

Thanks for your quick response...I tried this and still got
diskoffline failure message...

I first checked that I have xfsdump installed in the box, then I
started to run ./configure, make, make check, make install...and
configured the amanda client...it seems like amanda can not recognize
the xfs...

Any ideas are greatly appreciated...

Thanks a lot,

Zhen Liu

-------------------
> On Thu, 22 Aug 2002 at 11:18am, Zhen Liu wrote
>
> > Any ideas for how to compile amanda client to support xfsdump for
xfs
> > filesystems on RH7.3 box...appreciate very much for your help...
>
> Just make sure you have xfsdump installed when you ./configure
amanda.
> Amanda will pick it up and automatically use it for any XFS
partitions.

> --
> Joshua Baker-LePain
> Department of Biomedical Engineering