Amanda-Users

Re: help for compiling amanda to support xfsdump in RH 7.3

2002-08-23 12:08:50
Subject: Re: help for compiling amanda to support xfsdump in RH 7.3
From: Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
To: Zhen Liu <zliu AT iusb DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:01:13 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 23 Aug 2002 at 10:56am, Zhen Liu wrote

> Could you pls tell me which flag or option should I use with
> ../configure to find xfsdump... I checked the ./configure --help, and
> couldn't find the proper flag to specify the xfsdump program...

I don't think there is one.  It just needs to be in the $PATH of the user
doing ./configure.  The Release 1.1 RPMS, at least, put it in /sbin.

(CCed back to the list -- please keep conversations there so they get
archived and so others can chime in with help).

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
Department of Biomedical Engineering