ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Operations Center 8.1.4 - Client Package Download using Proxy

2018-03-06 03:11:54
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Operations Center 8.1.4 - Client Package Download using Proxy
From: Efim <aefim771 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 11:07:41 +0300
Why not to configure a transparent proxy for this traffic?

Assuming that the hub participates in the download of packages, by default Java
does not use a system proxy.
You can try to use option Djava.net.useSystemProxies = true in the environment
settings for the user, on behalf of which the hub starts .....
it will looks like export IBM_JAVA_OPTIONS="-Dmysysprop1=tcpip
-Dmysysprop2=wait -Xdisablejavadump"
I found example in
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSMKFH/com.ibm.apmaas.doc/install/config_forwardproxy_dc.htm

<https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSMKFH/com.ibm.apmaas.doc/install/config_forwardproxy_dc.htm>