ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Operations Center 8.1.4 - Client Package Download using Proxy

2018-03-06 01:26:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Operations Center 8.1.4 - Client Package Download using Proxy
From: Efim <aefim771 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 09:25:00 +0300
Hi
you can try to configure local catalog. it will bypass using proxy:

setopt clientdeployuselocalcatalog yes
create dir: /<instance dir>/deployconfig/
run (you can add it to the cron): curl -o /<instance
dir>/deployconfig/catalog.json
https://public.dhe.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/catalog/client/catalog.json

Efim