ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange backup speed

2018-02-18 13:05:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange backup speed
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 19:03:44 +0100
Hoi Tom,

this might sound a bit blunt, but from what you’re asking I get the strong
impression that this the first time you’re working with TSM. So I’m a bit
anxious to give you any advise, fearing that it might lead to more problems.

In general with performance issues I would look into the generic performance
indicators of the exchange servers first. Secondly, check for any network
bottlenecks between the exchange server and the TSM server. Thirdly you can
look into the performance indicators of your TSM server. All with normal tools.

--

 Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post
r.post AT plcs DOT nl