ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrading Linux server from 7.1.7.300 to 8.1.1 - fail

2017-07-26 06:13:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrading Linux server from 7.1.7.300 to 8.1.1 - fail
From: Giacomo Testa <giacomo.testa AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 12:00:12 +0200
Hi,

There seems to be a problem upgrading a Spectrum Protect server from 7.1.7.x to
8.1.x, if 8.1.x was released earlier than 7.1.7.x.

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IT20210

Delivery (Release) Dates:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli+Storage+Manager/page/TSM+Schedule+for+Fix-Packs

Giacomo Testa