ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrading Linux server from 7.1.7.300 to 8.1.1 - fail

2017-07-26 08:25:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrading Linux server from 7.1.7.300 to 8.1.1 - fail
From: Giacomo Testa <giacomo.testa AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 14:23:17 +0200
Hi,

Also this document says that the Release Date of Spectrum Protect 8.1.1.000 was
24 Mar 2017:

Could it maybe be that the date 06/30/2017 on the SP_8.1.1_LIN86_SER-STG_ML.bin
file that you have, is the date on which it was packaged or downloaded?

This is the release order, based on the wiki page:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli+Storage+Manager/page/TSM+Schedule+for+Fix-Packs

8.1.0 December 9, 2016

7.1.7.100 February 9, 2017

8.1.1 March 24, 2017

7.1.7.200 May 5, 2017

7.1.7.300 June 20, 2017

7.1.7.100 was released before 8.1.1, so that's why this particular upgrade
should work.

Giacomo Testa