ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 8.1 Client Backup/Archive Backup/Archive discontinued in Virtual Environment??

2017-03-15 15:03:48
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 8.1 Client Backup/Archive Backup/Archive discontinued in Virtual Environment??
From: Arthur J Roy <ajroy AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 13:59:59 -0500
You can still use command line. You just need to install the BA Client from
the Spectrum Protect for VE package. Choose "Advanced Installation"
and then choose "Install the data mover feature only".

Art Roy
IBM Systems Storage Software Advanced Technology (SWAT)
Unleash IBM (SWAT Request)
586.201.4871 (mobile)
ajroy AT us.ibm DOT com