ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] digging deeper with VE tagging support possible?

2017-03-15 10:44:37
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] digging deeper with VE tagging support possible?
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 09:42:37 -0500
Hi Stefan,

There is nothing obvious here except that you mention 'dsm.opt'. Not sure
if this is just a general name for the opt file but the datamover opt file
generally includes the datamover name. Is it possible that the dsm.opt
file that you changed is not the one being used by the datamover and
therefore may not have the vmtagdatamover option?

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/15/2017
09:39:34 AM: