ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] digging deeper with VE tagging support possible?

2017-03-15 11:26:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] digging deeper with VE tagging support possible?
From: Stefan Folkerts <stefan.folkerts AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 16:24:17 +0100
That is good to know Stefan, it makes sense to so thank you!
I used the schedule again and it returns the same ANS9377E.
And Del, I am editing the correct .opt file, i made a typo and restarted
the dm cad but that gave an error, fixed the typo and it worked again so I
know it's working and the correct stuff is in the correct .opt file.
I created the .opt files and tag-related stuff for the .opt file with the
VE gui and it matches the documentation.
A manual VM backup doesn't start either with nothing in the logs.

The vCenter appliance is 6u2 so supported.

It's very strange and log entries are so limited that I don't know where to
look.