ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Spectrum Protect documentatie on Knowledgecenter site

2016-06-06 12:21:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Spectrum Protect documentatie on Knowledgecenter site
From: Heinz Flemming - SCC <heinz.flemming AT KIT DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 18:18:15 +0200
According to Stefan Folkerts:
[Charset UTF-8 unsupported, filtering to ASCII...]
> Hi all,
>
> Three of four times the past week I have been searching the bookmark I had
> for the Spectrum Protect Knowledgecenter site (
> http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7_7.1.5/tsm/welcome.html )
> for documentation I needed, I usually use the .pdf documentation since I
> find it easier to search in it when needed.
>
> I can't find what I am searching for anymore, the site seems to have
> changed and I think I am missing something.
>
> I am looking for the mail/domino/windows install/user guides, can somebody
> please point me in the right direction?

The pdf docs can be found here:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager/page/PDF%20documentation

Heinz

Karlsruher Institut fuer Technologie (KIT)
Steinbuch Centre for Computing (SCC)

Heinz Flemming
Scientific Data Management (SDM)

Zirkel 2
76131 Karlsruhe

KIT - Die Forschungsuniversitaet in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft