ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Spectrum Protect documentatie on Knowledgecenter site

2016-06-06 11:57:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Spectrum Protect documentatie on Knowledgecenter site
From: "Pagnotta, Pamela (CONTR)" <Pamela.Pagnotta AT HQ.DOE DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 15:54:56 +0000
Stefan,

I guess I had bookmarked the .pdf files. here is the link for the 7.1.0 products

http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7_7.1.0/com.ibm.itsm.ic.doc/welcome.html

Then I chose Installing and upgrading the products on the left side of the page

http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7_7.1.0/com.ibm.itsm.nav.doc/r_inst_links.html

There are similar links on the 7.1.4 Knowledge Center page

http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7_7.1.4/tsm/welcome.html

Just not on the 7.1.5 Knowledge Center page.

Pam

Pam Pagnotta
Sr. System Engineer
Criterion Systems, Inc./ActioNet