ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrade server from 6.3 to 7.1

2016-01-25 10:53:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrade server from 6.3 to 7.1
From: "Lee, Gary" <glee AT BSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 15:51:49 +0000
Yes.

Make sure that you have at least double the size of your active and archive
logs as available free space in the respective log directories.
i.e. . if your active log size is 32 gB, insure that your log directory has
more than 64 gB free.  Otherwise the database upgrade will fail on install.

Other than that, it went well, going from 6.3.4 to 7.1.3.