ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrade server from 6.3 to 7.1

2016-01-27 14:28:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrade server from 6.3 to 7.1
From: "Nixon, Charles D. (David)" <cdnixon AT CARILIONCLINIC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 19:26:08 +0000
This is what we had to do too (shrink logs to 50% before upgrade and then grow
after the procedure).  It tried to double logs and then I believe that it
forgot about the mirrored location because we were out of space.

David Nixon
System Programmer II
Technology Services Group
Carilion Clinic
451 Kimball Ave.
Roanoke, VA 24015
Phone: 540-224-3903
cdnixon AT carilionclinic DOT org

Our mission: Improve the health of the communities we serve.