ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Client for Windows 10

2015-09-27 14:49:52
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Client for Windows 10
From: Roger Deschner <rogerd AT UIC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 13:51:27 -0500
I did not encounter the two-step install. I installed 64-bit Windows 10
from a DVD onto bare metal. Then I installed TSM Client V7.1.3 which was
only a one-step process. It appears to work, but I'm nervous about using
it in production until I hear from IBM. I assume it will have the same
restrictions as noted for Windows 8.1.

======I have not lost my mind -- it is backed up on tape somewhere.=====