ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Client for Windows 10

2015-09-23 10:45:14
Subject: [ADSM-L] Client for Windows 10
From: Roger Deschner <rogerd AT UIC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 09:47:48 -0500
We are starting to get requests for a TSM client to back up Windows 10.
I've been testing V7.1.3 on a 64-bit Windows 10 test machine which
*appears* to work. With Microsoft pushing Windows 10 upgrades as fast as
they can backed by slick television advertizing, and with unhappy
Windows 8/8.1 users eager for relief, this is starting to come fast.

When might we see a client version that supports Windows 10? What have
others experienced backing up AND RESTORING Windows 10 with a TSM
client?

======I have not lost my mind -- it is backed up on tape somewhere.=====