ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Strange tcp_address value

2014-11-06 12:56:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Strange tcp_address value
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT JEFFERSON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 17:54:52 +0000
A traceroute from the TSM server shows a typical route to one of my employer's
core routers. There is no output after that. In particular, there are not lines
with asterisks indicating timeouts.

I don't have logon access to the two clients, and I don't see how running
tracerte commands on the clients would help. The two client systems are
connecting regularly with addresses in the appropriate subnet. There is no
evidence of any current source of 192.168 client addresses.

Thomas Denier
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital