ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Strange tcp_address value

2014-11-06 15:09:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Strange tcp_address value
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT JEFFERSON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 20:06:59 +0000
I can check on that early next week, when I have a meeting scheduled with the
system administrators
for the two systems. The Nodes table rows for the two systems have the same
value for tcp_address
but distinct values for tcp_name and guid. As far as I can see, this would
imply a separate NAT for
each of the nodes.

Thomas Denier
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital