ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Strange tcp_address value

2014-11-06 13:27:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Strange tcp_address value
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT JEFFERSON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 18:25:33 +0000
I found two ANR1639I messages within the last five days. Neither involved a
node with a 192.168 address in the Nodes table. One showed a change of GUID,
and the other showed an IP address change, with both old and new addresses in
legitimate on-campus subnets.

Thomas Denier
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital