ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Vsphere Web Client again

2014-09-19 11:23:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Vsphere Web Client again
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 15:21:16 +0000
Hi Del

Didn't find the directory           C:\ProgramData/Vmware/vSphere Web Client/

Did a search for   vsphere_client_virgo.log   without success

But what is strange a login to my other Data Mover (for another VCENTER) where
the installation works . I see in this vSphere WEB Client the IBM Data
Protection

And there to I didn't find the folder  C:\ProgramData/Vmware/vSphere Web Client/

Regards

Robert