ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Re: Re: Defining a script that references a file

2014-09-19 10:47:59
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Re: Re: Defining a script that references a file
From: David Bronder <david-bronder AT UIOWA DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 09:46:03 -0500
How did you try updating the script?  With the "update script" command?  With
"update script" you update one line of or add a new line to the existing
script (by including the new line contents and optionally the line number).
The file you originally defined the script with isn't involved at all.

Based on your other messages, though, it sounds like this isn't really the
approach you want for your needs.

=Dave

--
Hello World.                                David Bronder - Systems Architect
Segmentation Fault                                      ITS-EI, Univ. of Iowa