ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Defining a script that references a file

2014-09-18 09:15:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Defining a script that references a file
From: George Huebschman <george.huebschman AT PNC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 08:58:41 -0400
Gary,
        Thanks.
Sadly, I had hoped you'd tell me it was operator error.

George Huebschman (George H.)

Neither absorb, magnify, nor create evil.

The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed to
you, you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error,
please notify the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the
sender. This message may be considered a commercial electronic message under
Canadian law or this message may contain an advertisement of a product or
service and thus may constitute a commercial electronic mail message under US
law. You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving commercial electronic
messages from PNC at http://pages.e.pnc.com/globalunsub/
PNC, 249 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222; pnc.com