ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Re: Defining a script that references a file

2014-09-18 11:24:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Re: Defining a script that references a file
From: David Bronder <david-bronder AT UIOWA DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 10:21:41 -0500
The script source file is only used at the time you define the script.

But you don't have to delete and redefine the script each time you want to
change the script itself; you just can't change the source file to do it.
Once the script is defined, whether via a source file or directly in the
define/update commands, you can always update the already-defined script with
"update script" commands (to add new lines or replace existing ones).

=Dave

--
Hello World.                                David Bronder - Systems Architect
Segmentation Fault                                      ITS-EI, Univ. of Iowa