ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] reclamation

2014-04-14 14:09:52
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] reclamation
From: Tom Taylor <TTaylor AT JOS-A-BANK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 14:07:48 -0400
So new question then... I made a temp storagepool using my tape library,
reclamation picked up and ran, the actlog says that one of the reclaims
was successful. when I look at the volume reclaimed its utilization is
down to 17%, but it is still marked as "full" so I still can't use it.
Does anyone understand this?

Thomas Taylor
System Administrator
Jos. A. Bank Clothiers