ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] reclamation

2014-04-14 13:06:21
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] reclamation
From: Tom Taylor <TTaylor AT JOS-A-BANK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 13:02:17 -0400
Thank you everyone, all of this was very helpful. I am new to TSM and
honestly still have no idea what I am doing. I think I have resolved my
issue. On disk I had literally no volumes with space but I added some
scratch tapes to my library and created a temporary reclamation pool using
the library.

Thanks again everyone.

Thomas Taylor
System Administrator