ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] reclamation

2014-04-14 12:39:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] reclamation
From: "Nixon, Charles D. (David)" <cdnixon AT CARILIONCLINIC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 16:24:25 +0000
If you have a 'filling volume' you can move data from a tape that needs to be
reclaimed (with very little data) hence freeing up a new volume.  Of course,
you may need to adjust reuse delay to get this back as scratch immediately.

David Nixon
System Programmer II, Enterprise Storage Team
Carilion Clinic | 451 Kimball Avenue | Roanoke, VA 24016
540-224-3903 (Work)