ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] reclamation

2014-04-14 12:00:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] reclamation
From: "Leonard, Matthew" <Matthew.Leonard AT ATLASAIR DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 15:58:56 +0000
Tom,

When we run into this problem, I'll run the following command after doing a q
vol  > "c:/vols.txt", opening it into excel and for the tapes that have less
than 50% reclaimable I'll run the move data command (see below)

MOVE DATA "Volume_name" STGPOOL="Stroage_pool" WAIT=NO RECONSTRUCT=YES

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Matthew J. Leonard
Network Infrastructure Administrator