ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] IBM Support Portal Search

2013-11-06 08:44:46
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] IBM Support Portal Search
From: "Ryder, Michael S" <michael_s.ryder AT ROCHE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 08:42:25 -0500
Hi Angela

This is one of the things that HP, I think, does well.  Take a look at
their Passport portal.  One can check all the devices/applications they own
or have interest in, and this can act as a filter when receiving alerts
(for example, BIOS updates, bug-fixes, etc.) and when it's necessary to
find documents or downloads.

Best regards,

Mike
RMD IT, x7942